Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

In all things God works...

that's it.
"ENOUGH..." I heard myself yell.
immediate regret.
Why do I let my mouth "do" what I promised I would never "be"?
a few minutes later...
she whispered "mommy, it's ok. everyone gets frustrated sometimes.
you get a new start."
"I do?!" (surprised in the moment to hear the same words I speak to them.  I forgive you. Starting now, you get a fresh start. No mistakes in it ♥smile♥.)
As humbling as the moment another takes my foot
 
The angel said, “Don’t be afraid.
I’m here to announce a great and joyful event
that is meant for everybody, worldwide:
A Savior has just been born in David’s town,
a Savior who is Messiah and Master.
This is what you’re to look for:
a baby wrapped in a blanket and lying in a manger.” Luke 2
 
Be forgiven
by God.
good news...
GREAT JOY!  
and better than "enough".
 
 Leaving the "dust" of life at the door...
We l♥ve because he first loved us!  1 John 4:19
 

I received this product from DaySpring.