Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Miserables...

I grew up hearing, "This is Focus on the Family... HCJB Quito, Ecuador". 
We did not have (English) tv, so radio (and cassette tapes) were "fun" for us. 
All of this to say, when I put in these 3 cd's
(approximate running time of 169 minutes) 
of Focus on the Family's most recent Family Radio Theatre,
I was instantly transported back to the "old" days
and comforting sound of Focus on the Family.
Victor Hugo's original novel is brought to life in this quality audio drama. 
If you are not familiar, this is a story of cruel injustice intertwined with the rescuing
powerful love and grace of God.   This rendition of Les Miserables is a treat for the exercise of the imagination.  (It is not recommended for children under the age of 8).
Les Miserables (Radio Theatre)
"(they) say I am too wicked for presents" Cosette
 
"We should all be afflicted with the disease of love..."
 
 
I received these cd's for the purpose of review.