Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

not for a moment



 

 
 
(i got "yelled" at in immigration for taking this one...)

straight from the airport 
blind man begging
people on their knees
crawling
large metal offering "cans"
loudly keep track of coins
to "pay"
a debt JESUS already DID!
I remember the new testament widow
when I hear the sound...
money is always about love
 
"He sought me"
He died for me
while
I was sinning...
needy and poor and blind
this image stuck in my mind...
 
Oh the love that sought me!
all these steps,
walk slowly kids...high altitude :)
 
Oh the blood that bought me!
Oh the grace that brought me to the fold of God
Upon his grace I'll ponder
and sing anew His praise
With all adoring wonder,
His blessings I retrace.
read some of the HISTORY 
of the Mexican culture and religion here
 
It seems as if eternal days,
are far too short to sing His praise!