Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

words

Before I had children I decided
for the benefit of their developing brains
they would not watch tv.
It worked when I had one baby.
What I learned is that intentional tv
in small amounts of time
(along with allowing a toddler to unroll an entire scotch tape)
may just be your best friend when you have a baby and a toddler. ☺
Hermie and friends are this.
Colorful happy animation
with a little lesson.
Episode One: Flo the Lyin' Fly
Flo "cries wolf" and her friends stop trusting her.  In the end, God helps Flo tell the truth...learn that she doesn't have to lie to feel important...and helps her rescue their favorite band, the Water Beetles (Third Day).
Episode Two:  The Flo Show Creates a Buzz
Flo has trouble considering other people's feelings.  This time she learns the valuable lesson of being able to humble herself and say "I'm sorry".
 
I received a copy of this dvd for the purpose of review.